INTRODUCTION OF GRIT GRIT WHITE PRODUCTS :
STEEL GRIT is produced by grinding round steel ball.
Multi-grain grinding wheels are used for rust removal, paint remover and sawtooth, gloss, brightness on the surface of the product.
PROPERTIES OF GRINDING GRINDING GRINDING
- Steel Grit grades have three different hardness grades, which are tailored to specific needs:
GH particles with the highest hardness should only be used for compressed air systems. Two types of GL and GP have lower hardness that can be used for spraying systems.
- Often used to create deep abrasion for detail before coating, powder coating.
- Large size beads are used for sandblasting of large and medium-sized castings. Small seeds are used to clean products outside the foundry
- The angle nature of the grain of sand produces an etched surface on the metal for excellent adhesion of paint, epoxy, glaze, rubber and other coatings.
- A ton of slag (copper or platinum) produces about 28 kilograms of dust, while the corrosion of the steel leaves a small fraction, reducing the maintenance requirements of the filtration system when used in the injection chamber with the extraction system. .
– Carbon 0.85 – 1.20%
– Manganese 0.60 – 1.20%
– Silicon 0.40 – 1.20%
– Sulfur ≤ 0.05%
– Phosphorus ≤ 0.05%
– Density ≤ 7.3 g / cm³
– Grit GH:> 60 HRC
– Grit GL: 54-61 HRC
– Grit GP: 40-50 HRC
In order to continuously improve the quality of service, we need valuable comments from you.
For more information on product information please contact us
Email: email@example.com – Hotline 0986 53 59 59 | Grinding ps ball